Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend


This weekend i when to the ball me and my lovely kids.I made my step child stay at home and do choices.Me and my lovely kids had a good time into someone and the most beautiful white dress showed up.She had a something over here face and when she walk in my children love of there life usher left them along and flew to her.I got mad and pulled out my wand and i say "hokes pokes i want to know who this mister women is".The thing over here face flew of and the step mother Wendy and the 2 child Lataye and Nataye was surprise it was her.It was there step sister Karmmyn.She pulled karmmyn army but,Usher stop them and sailed were are y'all going with her and Wendy said "move are Ur beautiful face well be turned around to something ugly know move.Usher said"who do u thing u are im the one who can send u to prism quick fast in and a hurry.Wendy was scared she start crying because no one ever tolled her what to do.Wendy,Lataye,and Nataye left.Karmmyn and Usher got married and had 2 kids by the name Alice and a boy named Shannoh.Wendy and Wendy's kid tried ever thing to get Karmmyn to forgive them but Karmmyn wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment